Hello Victor,
I have followed keenly the steps outlined in installing Apache fineract
23.12.31. However I did the installation on windows 10 machine. I am unable
to export the environment variables in the step 10. Please l would be glad
if you can detail the step by step method I can follow to export those
variables in windows. Please I am not an it savvy.
The installation has been successful but I am unable to login
Thank you

Yours sincerely,
Solomon Anaman
+233248918935