On Mon, Sep 14, 2026 at 8:58 PM Kaushal Shriyan <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am following up regarding the availability of the Postman collections
> for the following repositories:
>
> - Self-Service Plugin:
> https://github.com/openMF/selfservice-plugin/tree/develop/postman
> - Savings Plugin:
> https://github.com/openMF/savings-plugin/tree/develop/postman
>
> When I try to access the `postman` directories using the links below, I
> encounter a 404 – Not Found error:
>
> - https://github.com/openMF/selfservice-plugin/blob/develop/postman
> - https://github.com/openMF/savings-plugin/blob/develop/postman
>
> Could you please confirm whether the Postman collections for these two
> plugins are still available? If they have been moved or are maintained
> elsewhere, I would appreciate it if you could share the latest location or
> collections with me.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Kaushal
>

Hi,

I am sincerely following up regarding the Postman Collections mentioned
below. I would appreciate it if you could point me to the appropriate
resources or documentation.

https://github.com/openMF/selfservice-plugin/tree/develop/postman
https://github.com/openMF/savings-plugin/blob/develop/postman

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Kaushal
_______________________________________________
Mifos-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-users

Reply via email to