From: mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org
[mailto:mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf Of OWS Optimum Wireless via
Mikrotik-users
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:00 AM
To: Mikrotik Users <mikrotik-users@wispa.org>
Subject: [Mikrotik Users] Hotspot authentication after trial expires

Hello.

I'm trying to set up a Hotspot with MT that shows a custom login page where I
want to show advertisements.

So far I have it working but, since users on mobile devices mostly use apps
(Whatsapp, FB, Instagram, etc), I've come to halt. I set the Trial Uptime Limit
and Reset to 30 minutes, so the login page should come up. That would work ONLY
if the user is on the browser viewing websites but, if using any other app then
nothing happens and the user needs to either go to the browser or reconnect to
the hotspot in order for the page to show. The user will just think that their
internet connection just died...

Is there a way how to accomplish what I'm trying to do?

Thank you in advanced for your time.