Sort of this is what i have now with src-nat

/ip firewall nat add chain=srcnat action=src-nat src-address=192.168.0.64/27
to-address=8.8.8.1;
/ip firewall nat add chain=srcnat action=src-nat src-address=192.168.0.96/27
to-address=8.8.8.2;
/ip firewall nat add chain=srcnat action=src-nat src-address=
192.168.0.128/27 to-address=8.8.8.3;
/ip firewall nat add chain=srcnat action=src-nat src-address=
192.168.0.160/27 to-address=8.8.8.4;
/ip firewall nat add chain=srcnat action=src-nat src-address=
192.168.0.192/27 to-address=8.8.8.5;
/ip firewall nat add chain=srcnat action=src-nat src-address=
192.168.0.224/27 to-address=8.8.8.6;

Do i need to change it to masquerade and then add out interface ether1