On Fri, 29 Feb 2008, Mark McElvy wrote:

I am setting up a new AP. RB-333 running 900 Mhz. I want it setup like my 2.4's with PPPoE. I have duplicated the setup with the only difference I can see 2.4's are ROS 2.9.46 and the new one is 3.3. can anyone indicate what the error means? It occurs during PPPoE login. I get an authentication and a immediate disconnect.

This USUALLY means there is a problem obtaining an IP address. Check to make sure that you have both local and remote IP space being assigned (local can be just a single IP in the profile). If you're not certain, post the results of the following (hide the passwords):

/ppp profile print
/ip pool print
/ppp secret print

If you're using radius, then you may want to post (as well):
/radius print detail

*Butch Evans                    *Professional Network Consultation *
*Network Engineering            *MikroTik RouterOS                 *
*573-276-2879                   *ImageStream                       *
*http://www.butchevans.com/     *StarOS and MORE                   *
*Mikrotik Certified Consultant  *Wired or Wireless Networks        *