On Tue, 3 Jun 2008, Mike Hammett wrote:

Brain fart... I've done this many a time and it was staring me in the face... proxy-arp. Make sure Proxy-ARP is set for the interface you're PPTPing into. ;-)

Alternatively, just use an IP in a different range than the LAN for the tunnel.

*Butch Evans                    *Professional Network Consultation *
*Network Engineering            *MikroTik RouterOS                 *
*573-276-2879                   *ImageStream                       *
*http://www.butchevans.com/     *StarOS and MORE                   *
*Mikrotik Certified Consultant  *Wired or Wireless Networks        *