On Tue, 22 Jul 2008, Terri Kelley wrote:

I installed an RB333 as a bridged AP yesterday, ap-bridge with wlan and ether ports. This is the way all my APs are set up. For some reason connection tracking is not working correctly. The only thing I see are broadcasts and my connection to the AP via winbox. Times are either 2 min or 30s ie tcp established 2 mins just like the other APs so I don't think that is the issue. But I cannot find what the deal is, it looks the same as the others in config. This RB333 replaced a wrap board I had there. Used the backup of the wrap to make the config for the RB333 (with some adjustments of course). I am probably missing something small here, anyone have a clue why tracking is not working on this board? This is my first one on 3.11.

If you are in bridged mode, you don't even need the connection tracking turned on. The only benefit would be the ability to see what is passing through the device and there are other methods to see this information.

*Butch Evans                    *Professional Network Consultation *
*Network Engineering            *MikroTik RouterOS                 *
*573-276-2879                   *ImageStream                       *
*http://www.butchevans.com/     *StarOS and MORE                   *
*http://blog.butchevans.com/    *Wired or wireless Networks        *
*Mikrotik Certified Consultant  *Professional Technical Trainer    *