On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 09:29 -0600, Terri Kelley wrote:
> I used the one of the first Wi-Spy 2.4 units. It is like a spectrum
> analyzer using the laptop software and actually didn't do bad. I just
> needed more functionality and rather than spend the money on the more
> expensive Wi-Spy I decided to go a bit more in price and got the
> Spectran. So the Wi-Spy doesn't care what is emitting the signal(s),
> it shows it. You can find it here and see the screen shots:
> http://www.metageek.net/

While I haven't used these, I am a reseller for this product.  I have
them available for $379 for the Wi-Spy 2.4x with RP-SMA & Chanalyzer
3.0.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *