On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 09:44 -0600, Mike Delp wrote:
> The primary reason was the Geode Processor used in the RB230 is not ROHS
> compliant, so production had to be switched to other processors.

I do know that the processor used had the supply dry up after it was
discontinued.  I spoke to John Tully shortly before this occurred and he
had already planned to discontinue the 200 series.  The problem with the
cheaper boards is that the power supply is MUCH lower grade components.
This, to me, is one of the reasons that the other boards are not as
stable.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *