On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 15:53 -0400, Aaron, Network Administrator, Great
Lakes Internet wrote:
> Do you think this would still be an issue with lower output power. I
> plan on using cm9's as I have stacks of them laying around. I also
> intended to lower the power on the cards. I try to keep backhauls in the
> -60's so I don't overdrive either end of the link.

I'd think that lower power will be fine.  I can get you a set of radios,
power supply, RB411, outdoor antenna enclosure for $139/end.  They will
work very well for this purpose (only point to point or client/station).

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *