DFW is a GREAT place for training, as it is cheap to fly into (I've
seen prices around $250-300 round trip from New England) and there is a
LOT of food/entertainment options very close to the hotel.

Training: MTCNA+
Dates: June 20-24, 2016
Location: Near DFW Airport in Irving
Price: $995/seat

This is a Butch Evans Consulting training event.  Seating is limited
for this event.

This 5 day course covers nearly every aspect of RouterOS software.  It
includes wireless, static and dynamic routing, QOS, VPN options, PPP
tunnels, hotspot and MUCH MORE!  You can find MUCH more information
about the course on the store site at http://store.wispgear.net/  This
course has HUNDREDS of satisfied customers.  If you want to take a
Mikrotik course and you are not sure which trainer to take your course
with, I suggest you ask around the industry for experiences.  Those of
you who have seen other trainers offer MTCNA courses in 3 days may
wonder why it takes me 5 days to offer this training.  It is because of
the hands on labs AND the much more concentrated coverage of the
materials (that's the PLUS).  This course combines the "introduction"
to Mikrotik that others offer with a MUCH deeper look at how things
work in a real network.

As always, should you have any questions, do not hesitate to email
(but...@butchevans.com) or call 702-537-0979 for more information.

--
Butch Evans
Training and Support for WISPs