Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED],

I have tried to call you on the Paltalk network but could not find you.  Therefore, I
am inviting you to join Paltalk.  All you need do to install Paltalk is click on this
link:

        http://www.paltalk.com/download/0.x/pal_install.exe

Once you go to our link, you will need to agree to the license and download the
Pal_install.exe file.  After downloading, run the file and Paltalk will be installed
on your computer. Once you register, you will automatically appear on my contact list
and I will appear on yours.

Using Paltalk, we can do all sorts of great things like:

        *Speak to pals for free anywhere in the world.

        *Video conference with pals using a webcam.

        *Create your personal buddy list.

        *Exchange pictures or documents instantly.

        *Create Private or Public Voice Chat Groups

        *Do all of this for FREE!

You can read more about Paltalk by going to this link:

http://www.paltalk.com

Speak to you soon on Paltalk,
Hadi Hadi ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

**NOTE**
This is the only Paltalk invitation you will receive.  You have received this
invitation because a friend, with the email address listed in the "from" header above,
referred you.  If you feel you have received this email in error, please contact us at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] so we may take appropriate action.  You have not been added to a
mailing list.  Your privacy is important to us.

hackerlink : the dot that link the hackers