Dear Slim,

I wrote but you still ain't callin
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was fat

Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan

This is Stan

eh, koq jadi nyanyi yah ????

saya nih cuma mo ngundang sodara/sodari
buat bergabung bersama kami di milis IRClub (4xx users)
sebuah milis yang membahas apa aja tentang IRC
so dont miss it !!!!

cukup kirimkan saja email kosong ke [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Terima kasih
especially for moderator(s)

Salam

- pEaCe -