Thanks, I didn't miss that ... I didn't delete it ... but I didn't know it had to come last
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 8:59 PM, David F. Skoll <[email protected]> wrote: > afo cliff wrote: > >> I added this to the bottom of /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter: > > Perhaps you missed the comment in the example filter: > > # DO NOT delete the next line, or Perl will complain. > 1; > > That line has to come last. > > -- David. > _______________________________________________ > NOTE: If there is a disclaimer or other legal boilerplate in the above > message, it is NULL AND VOID. You may ignore it. > > Visit http://www.mimedefang.org and http://www.roaringpenguin.com > MIMEDefang mailing list [email protected] > http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/mailman/listinfo/mimedefang > _______________________________________________ NOTE: If there is a disclaimer or other legal boilerplate in the above message, it is NULL AND VOID. You may ignore it. Visit http://www.mimedefang.org and http://www.roaringpenguin.com MIMEDefang mailing list [email protected] http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/mailman/listinfo/mimedefang

