WOW We have always heard the horror stories of long distance 11gig links. Its
interesting your getting that kind of throughput on that long of a link.  Do
you have experiencing major fade, reduced bandwidth, or drops during hard rain
showers or anything?   Backup or alternative path?

From: mimosa-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:mimosa-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf Of
Jeremy Austin
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 4:02 PM
To: Eric Williams SDWISP
Cc: mimosa@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [Mimosa] 40 mile shoot

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 11:55 AM, Eric Williams SDWISP <e...@sdwisp.com> wrote:

Jeremy what speed can you get on a 40 mile shoot ?

I'm getting right around a gig half duplex (auto TDMA), but I haven't yet been
able to hit target signal levels. Investigating that — we may have some
inaccurate topo, and slight occlusion might be producing this. We left a safety
margin (who wouldn't, at 40 miles…) for the Fresnel zone, but that's currently
our only explanation as to why we're not hitting target.

--

Jeremy Austin

(907) 895-2311

(907) 803-5422