On 6/22/2017 4:35 PM, Rory Conaway wrote:
> All the 802.11 based radios are going to be pretty close although some radios
> either have or claim to have additional filtering to lower noise from out of
> band.  I've never seen a single piece of data proving that however, and I've
> asked.  The difference is more likely going to be in the antenna choice than
> the radio.
>
> Rory
I'm asking for specific data, on specific links, because I have radios I
believe to be faulty; which Mimosa states are not.

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Vice President of Technology               -
-  Valnet -=- We Connect You -=-              -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -