Allan, I just checked, they (the guidlines) are there. in case you visit again, just click on the 'welcome...'.
note: I'm browsing via mobile. I don't know about the computers, I mean how the homepage appears. On Oct 30, 2014 7:35 PM, "Allan H" <[email protected]> wrote: > Sorry Richard ignorance is not an excuse. > But I went to reread the guidelines, (I did read them when I first > joined, a day or two ago. (",) ) > Anyway I went to the ME home page on Google groups and my age must be > working against but I could not locate them. > > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Richard Blay <[email protected]> > To: [email protected] > Sent: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 8:16 PM > Subject: Re: Mind's Eye Re: Hi, New to the group. > > 'Ignorance of the law is not an excuse'. > I personally don't agree with that statement, maybe you too, Facilitator. > On Oct 30, 2014 6:00 PM, "gabbydott" <[email protected]> wrote: > >> [echoing: ... be sure to read the guidelines ...] >> Am 30.10.2014 16:15 schrieb "Molly" <[email protected]>: >> >>> Welcome, Richard. Be sure to read the guidelines and feel free to chime >>> in! >>> >>> On Thursday, October 23, 2014 8:08:28 PM UTC-4, Richard Hansen wrote: >>>> >>>> I am excited to join the group and be involved in discussions and meet >>>> new people. >>> >>> -- >>> >>> --- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the >>> Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit >>> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/minds-eye/7rnoYOnrwis/unsubscribe. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to >>> [email protected]. >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>> >> -- >> >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> ""Minds Eye"" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to [email protected]. >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > -- > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > ""Minds Eye"" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > -- > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > ""Minds Eye"" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
