Tim,

This is a bug in the HTTP Download provider in Insight - the HTTP download
provider is not setting the node id of the source properly causing a Null
Pointer Exception.

Your log entry loads happily with the log4j pattern you have specified,
using any fileset other than HTTP fileset. Could you please open a bug in
the Bug Tracker [1]. We will try and get a fix (Insight UI 1.5.3) out in a
few days.

In the meanwhile, as a workaround, you can read the logs using a different
fileset (SFTP/FTP/Local).

Regards,
Bindul

[1] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=212019&atid=1020092