Kai Tietz wrote:

> Hello Erik,
>
> The issue is that the linux pre-build version of our toolchain is
> out-dated. You are using mingw-w64-bin_i686-linux_20090612.tar.bz2,
> which doesn't provide this feature.

Ok, I've built an i686 Linux to win64 cross compiler using the script:

https://mingw-w64.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mingw-w64/experimental/buildsystem/makebuildroot.mk

Unfortunately I am now getting "undefined reference to `sin'" on code
which compiles perfectly in gcc on Linux and with the Linux mingw32
cross compiler.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/