Noticed a typo when configuring the leading underscores in the crt:

configuration output says:

configure:5078: checking whether to disable leading underscores
configure:5103: result: no

when the --disable-leading-underscores is passed (and result: yes when
not passed).  In other words, "whether to disable" should probably be
"whether to enable" since the result is the value of "enable"

 (confused me a bit when I was verifying something :))