On 2010.08.17 12:55, Kai Tietz wrote:
> Pete,
>
> could you provide us a list of the Interlock* API, which has stdcall
> calling convention by our findings? Please just list names of those
> functions and don't copy from VC's header-set. So we can adjust things
> for win32 more easily without violating EULA.

Thanks for the speedy replies.

As far as we are concerned, we only had InterlockedExchange and
InterlockedIncrement being a problem, as these are the only 2 call from
Interlocked API we use.

The following is copied from MinGW32's winbase.h [1] which should work
with your EULA. It looks like you might need to add some #ifdefs as well:

#if !(__USE_NTOSKRNL__)
/* CAREFUL: These are exported from ntoskrnl.exe and declared in winddk.h
    as __fastcall functions, but are  exported from kernel32.dll as
__stdcall */
#if (_WIN32_WINNT >= 0x0501)
WINBASEAPI VOID WINAPI InitializeSListHead(PSLIST_HEADER);
#endif
#ifndef __INTERLOCKED_DECLARED
#define __INTERLOCKED_DECLARED
LONG WINAPI InterlockedCompareExchange(LONG volatile *,LONG,LONG);
/* PVOID WINAPI InterlockedCompareExchangePointer(PVOID*,PVOID,PVOID); */
#define InterlockedCompareExchangePointer(d,e,c) \
     (PVOID)InterlockedCompareExchange((LONG volatile
*)(d),(LONG)(e),(LONG)(c))
LONG WINAPI InterlockedDecrement(LONG volatile *);
LONG WINAPI InterlockedExchange(LONG volatile *,LONG);
/* PVOID WINAPI InterlockedExchangePointer(PVOID*,PVOID); */
#define InterlockedExchangePointer(t,v) \
     (PVOID)InterlockedExchange((LONG volatile *)(t),(LONG)(v))
LONG WINAPI InterlockedExchangeAdd(LONG volatile *,LONG);
#if (_WIN32_WINNT >= 0x0501)
PSLIST_ENTRY WINAPI InterlockedFlushSList(PSLIST_HEADER);
#endif
LONG WINAPI InterlockedIncrement(LONG volatile *);
#if (_WIN32_WINNT >= 0x0501)
PSLIST_ENTRY WINAPI InterlockedPopEntrySList(PSLIST_HEADER);
PSLIST_ENTRY WINAPI InterlockedPushEntrySList(PSLIST_HEADER,PSLIST_ENTRY);
#endif
#endif /* __INTERLOCKED_DECLARED */
#endif /*  __USE_NTOSKRNL__ */

Regards,