> Also, can someone clarify that you only need to be able to provider the
> source when asked for it vs providing it in some public place, which might
> not even be reachable everywhere in the world?

I think it'd be best if you provided the correct sources with your
builds of GCC, so that the end user can simply take the archive you've
provided pass that archive on (and COPYING*) with their built
applications.

As for LLVM vs GCC, well that's a whole other matter, and giving the
users choice of both is best!