Can you explain the difference from your "regular" builds? Does std::thread
not work with them? If I use std::thread, do I need to link/distribute
any additional libraries? Or are there special licenses issues?
In short: Why 2 separate builds?

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 9:02 PM, Ruben Van Boxem
<vanboxem.ru...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have uploaded a new GCC 4.8 experimental std::thread build. Nothing
> fundamentally changed since the previous posix-threaded builds.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Ruben
>
> Find the goodies here:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchain%20sources/Personal%20Builds/rubenvb/experimental/
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win32/Personal%20Builds/rubenvb/gcc-4.8-experimental-stdthread/
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win64/Personal%20Builds/rubenvb/gcc-4.8-experimental-stdthread/

˙uʍop-ǝpısdn sı ɹoʇıuoɯ ɹnoʎ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı