On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Ruben Van Boxem
<vanboxem.ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Although I am not strictly against it, it seems the MinGW-w64 files tree has
> dramatically changed, invalidating any old links to files.
>
> I'd appreciate if something like this happens, the person making the change
> notifies this list. Unless I missed the message (which is possible), this
> did not happen.
>
> Please note that all links to my builds I have been posting on the internet
> are now useless. This is not a good thing.
>
> Ruben

Noticed it upon reading your mail.

It is a bit annoying, yes, but if your links are to files and not
to directories, and if each of your files have unique file names,
then posting download links like:
http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?group_id=202880&filename=x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc-4.7.2-release-win64_rubenvb.7z
... may save you from such troubles in the future: 202880 is the
project group id for mingw-w64.  (And no, I don't know if sf.net
would drop support for this in the future.)

--
O.S.