Hi,

We've been dealing with a strange bug report in Qt Webkit: A javascript
'switch' statement that does fail to work correctly, but only in the mingw
packages.

Apparently it only affects gcc 4.8.x , 32 bit, release builds. It's also no
'new' code, which led us to believe it might indeed be a gcc compiler
optimization bug.

I know it's not much information, but isolating a small demo application out of
the monster that is qtwebkit is challenging, so ... maybe this rings a bell for
someone? Are you aware of optimization bugs in gcc 4.8 that might explain the
error?

Thanks

Kai

--
   Kai Köhne, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
   Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius