#ifndef __cpluplus
   std::cout << "error\n A C++ compiler is required!" << std::endl;
   return -1;
#endif
The above snip says, if __cplusplus has not been defined print  “bla bla” and
return –1. Which means that if I am using __cplusplus it should NOT print
anthing, right? So, am I using the C or the C++ compiler? I am really confused.

TIA