Hi,

the questionable point here is that I am not sure we should call
destructor code for PROCESS_DETACH too.  We should always see in front
a thread-detach, so this call seems to be pretty superflous (and might
be even wrong).

If you want you can modify crt-code so that destructor are just called
for detach-thread case.

Regards,
Kai