Hi,

On the trunk, we no longer need __USE_MINGW_OUTPUT_FORMAT_EMU nor
__mingw_set_output_format. We use linker tricks to do the work without
any user action:
http://repo.or.cz/w/mingw-w64/jacek.git/commitdiff/53e6165916a0cdc4d096bff13ce60cb825def2f2

Note that the change affected both headers and crt, so a mismatch in
their version could explain your problem.

Cheers,
Jacek