发件人:Renaud Lepère <lepere.ren...@yahoo.com>
发送日期:2014-07-17 17:31
收件人:mingw-w64-public
抄送:
主题:[Mingw-w64-public] ICE with 4.9 on simple code (regression)

I have installed a new version of mingw64
x86_64-4.9.0-posix-seh-rt_v3-rev2from Mingw-builds project

But when I compile the code, i got an ICE. I am not sure where is the
bug (gcc ?).
I also tried the same code on http://gcc.godbolt.org/ with a 4.9.0
compiler but it was ok.
The code is very simple so I am suprised.

bug.cpp
#include <tuple>
#include <vector>

typedef std::tuple<int, int > Element;
typedef std::vector< Element > Elements;

class Base
{
public:
     Base(const Elements & elements);
     ~Base();
};

Base::Base(const Elements & elements)
{
}

g++ --std=c++11 bug.cpp
cc1plus.exe: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
See <http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64> for instructions.

If I define struct Element  : public std::tuple<int, int > {};
or if I define the constructor inside the code it fixes the ICE but my
code is valid.

Is this the good place to report this bug or should I report it
somewhere else ?

Thanks for your help,