发件人:Vincent Torri <vincent.to...@gmail.com>
发送日期:2014-11-14 23:49
收件人:mingw-w64-public@lists.sourceforge.net
抄送:
主题:Re: [Mingw-w64-public] Help required about process and dll injection

Hey,

thanks for the answer. coments below

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 3:35 PM, lh_mouse <lh_mo...@126.com> wrote:
> Possible solution:
> 0) Load the debugee in suspended mode;
> 1) Calculate the address of its entry point (typically mainCRTStartup or
> WinMainCRTStartup) from its PE header, since its header should now have been
> loaded into RAM;

I guess that I call CreateFilemapping() like that :

CreateFilemapping(pi.hProcess, NULL, PAGE_READWRITE, 0, 0, NULL);

with pi the PROCESS_INFORMATION structure passed to CreateProcess() ?

> 2) Overwrite the byte at that address with 0xCC (a.k.a. int3 instruction on
> both x86 and x64);
> 3) Resume the process and it should hit the breakpoint, after all
> statically-linked DLLs have been loaded successfully, before any static
> constructors are invoked;

shouldn't I have to wait a bit so that all the DLL are loaded ? It
might take some time to load them, no ? That's what is done in the
link that i have posted