Hi Jim,

I still find it quite astounding that after so many years on this list you
still fail to provide a small, self-contained, compilable example source
code fragment to show the problems you send multiple incomprehensible
emails about.

Show the code or don't get help. I'm quite close to leaving your emails in
my spam folder, where gmail puts them because Google has developed a
totally unrelated hatred for Yahoo.

Give me/us a coliru.stacked-crooked.com link or some other means to
actually show the error you're getting, on a real piece of code. Right now
you're just ranting about you being unable to understand what you're doing
wrong, providing no means whatsoever for other people to actually see what
it is you're doing wrong.

Let this be your last warning from my side. I've helped you fix these
things before, and will continue to do so only if you start showing some
respect by not wasting my time by omitting the actual code causing the
problem.

Ruben