Hi Hugo,

On 04/01/16 13:14, Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen wrote:

> I agree, that's the better solution on the paper.
> However, I had quite a few symbols that I didn't manage to find the
> callsite for, so I assumed it was ok to suppress the call, just like
> it's done for GetModuleHandle.

I'd say that it could be ok, depending on the context. Since you have
access to everything that's linked, it shouldn't be too hard to find
callers. And if you didn't find them, then how can you ensure that
returning the error won't make the whole thing useless or even buggy in
runtime?

Cheers,
Jacek