I am trying compiling GCC unpatched from git HEAD and have encountered some
cryptic errors.
In stage 2 the newly built compiler, xgcc, is unable to find any system headers
because no proper -isystem or -I is given. (I have attached the config.log to
this mail. It was in <gcc build dir>/gmp/.)

Kai suggested that I ask whether there were some patches for GCC on IRC. So
here is my question: Where can I get an up-to-data patch list for building a
native GCC on Windows? Thanks in advance.