Today I tried bootstrapping GCC 6.2.1 using PKGBUILD modified from
the MSYS2 one for gcc-git package.
I changed the line
from `local _conf="--disable-sjlj-exceptions --with-dwarf2"`
to `local _conf="--enable-sjlj-exceptions"`,
and the 3-stage bootstrap started at the end of stage 1 with thousands of
undefined references to _Unwind_* functions.

I tried both MSYS2 toolchains (with DWARF) and mingw-builds toolchains (with
and the latter failed with fewer yet the same errors.

Do you have any ideas why this error happened?
Best regards,

engaging tech sites,!