On 10/18/2016 3:28 PM, JonY wrote:

> On 10/19/2016 04:18, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
>> On 18 Oct, David Wohlferd wrote :
>>> Is there an official list of release criteria for mingw-w64 v5?
>>> Or a targeted release date?  I'm not seeing anything on the web
>>> site.
>> It would be nice to have a release, indeed.
>>
>> Btw, there is still the MACRO bug about IN6_IS_ADDR_MULTICAST, in
>> violation of the POSIX spec, and I'd love to get that fixed before
>> we do the 5.0 release.
>>
> It's just been released, but I have not yet announce it, I guess that
> can go into 5.0.1.

Wow.  That was... abrupt.  I didn't even know it was being considered.

Was the cutoff before or after that big checkin I just did to upgrade
the make files?  From one point of view, I'm hoping it was included.  On
the other hand, I would never have pushed this had I known we were just
days away from a release.

dw