Forwarding Aleksey's message from MSYS2 discussion:

@mati865 <https://github.com/mati865> Sorry for long reply. I email
directly to Kai 22 aug 2016:
"Yes i test patch. Patch fix crash: ffmpeg -f lavfi -i testsrc -vcodec
libvpx -threads 2 -f null -
problem discuss: https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2236
Similar patch already integrated in libvpx. libvpx has integrated thread
support together with phtreads.
https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/#/c/364140/";