On 2017/5/5 23:44, Tony Zhao wrote:
> Hello there!I'm a senior high school student in China. I am a member
> preparing for the Olympiad in Informatics using your Mingw-w64. It's nice
> however around us there are two main G++s:4.8.4 which is used in our Online
> Judge system and in the competitions as well as 6.3.0 the latest which is
> used by SPOJ. I was wondering if I install both of them how do I configure
> the PATH?I don't want to use the "Open CMD"bat in the software and use PATH
> instead. If I simply change the file name wiil it work?Thnks a lot.
GCC itself provides a number of dynamic libraries that can't be renamed.
One possible solution is placing two distinct versions of GCC in
separated directories (for example `/mingw32/gcc-4.8` and
`/mingw32/gcc-6`) then manipulate PATH using a shell script, so you get
`gcc` as an alias for `/mingw32/gcc-4.8/bin/gcc` or
`/mingw32/gcc-6/bin/gcc` at your disposal.

--
Best regards,
LH_Mouse