On 08/05/2017 09:14 PM, Martin Storsjö wrote:
> This helps finding unimplemented functions; otherwise the symbol
> will exist, but won't contain any implementation, so the function
> will end up pointing at whatever other function the linker places
> next.

I would prefer these checks be in the autoconfigury layer where:

...blah blah test...
AC_CASE([$math_platform],
        [arm32], [AC_DEFINE(USE_ARM32_MATH)],
        [arm64], [...]
        [AC_MSG_ERROR([Unsupported platform])

That way, we don't need to keep growing the if/else macros as more
platforms are added.

Consider also using AM_CONDITIONAL and other automake constructs if
they're separate files to be compiled.