On 08.08.2017 22:32, Martin Storsjö wrote:
> The libarm64 directory is a copy of libarm32 with minimal modifications
> (renamings in the *.mri scripts and in Makefile.am).

In that case I don't think we should have actual copies of every single
.def file. It should be possible to use the same files for both
platforms by simply modifying Makefile.am. Maybe we should have libarm/
for common files and then libarm32/ and libarm64/ for things that
differ? I'm not sure about the exact solution, but I think we should
share those one way or another.

Thanks,

Jacek