On Thu, 10 Aug 2017, JonY via Mingw-w64-public wrote:

On 08/10/2017 01:08 PM, Martin Storsjö wrote:
---

All 3 are OK, I'd prefer if the patches are signed off and patches sent
with a cover letter to describe the overall patch series.

Sure - I'll sign-off before pushing, but I'll start doing that during development as well to avoid the risk of confusion.

And I'll try to keep the patches more together in series with a cover letter; these last stray ones were ones I found soon after sending the 8 patch series.

// Martin