在 2018/8/29 4:36, Tom Ritter 写道:

I hit this issue compiling ICU as part of Firefox, where they had a
variable named 'daylight'.
https://unicode-org.atlassian.net/browse/ICU-20100 was filed to change
the variable name; but I wanted to bring it up since these types of
defines are inevitably cause more breakage in the future...

I have no idea about what issue this was put in to address, nor any
opinions about how to fix it, I merely wanted to raise the concern
since it tripped us up.

Probably the macro `daylight` should be removed. A more feasible solution looks like

```
extern int daylight
#if defined(__i386__)
  __asm__("__daylight")
#elif defined(__amd64__)
  __asm__("_daylight")
#elif defined( ??? ) // ARM, AArch64. etc
  // ...
#endif
  ;
```