在 2018/9/17 21:20, Артур Саптаров via Mingw-w64-public 写道:

> Hi guys!
> Any body tell me, has support mingw-w64 after today update?

Our detailed CRT (library) status is as follows:
   <uchar.h>              +   implemented
   `static_assert`        +   implemented
   removal of `gets()`    -   not removed, marked deprecated
                                (probably due to compatibility)
   `at_quick_exit()`      -   not implemented, available with UCRT
     and `quick_exit()`         (not available with MSVCR*)
   "x" in `fopen()`       -   not implemented, available with UCRT
                                (not available with MSVCR*)
   Annex L                -   not implemented
                                (Dr.Memory could help)
   Annex K                +   probably available
                                (completeness unknown)
   <threads.h>            -   not implemented, not available
                                (`_Thread_local` emulated in GCC)

As for compiler-side (rather than library-side) support please refer to
their documentation.

The C11 support status of GCC is documented at
   <https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/C11Status>.

Hope it helps.

--
Best regards,