On 4/5/19 3:43 PM, Martin Storsjö wrote:
How about doing things in msvc ucrt compatible way? Like the patch I attached as an example (not yet tested)?

This looks good to me (but didn't test it yet).

This approach of modernizing small areas at a time seems good also, wrt finding out what regressions it might cause, compared to larger refactorings of everything at once.

In general I think we should review all use of __forceinline/__CRT_INLINE wrt to what symbols actually are available in UCRT.

Testing looks good, I will send the patch for review.

Jacek