Apology for any mistake. I didn't know any upstream-downstream relationship
between wine and mingw-w64 repository. Some points:

* If there any improvement need for mingw-w64 should I **always** send a
patch to wine then mingw-w64?

* Why don't wine or mingw-w64, one of them make other repsitory as a git
module? Will not it be more easy to maintain? Remember our previous wine
and mingw-w64 co-operation.

* I am not familiar with how to send patch in wine. Once I want to
contribute to wine, one of my daydream :) but once I read the source code,
read the guidelines, chat with others, there are too many restrictions. I
copy all the code from Windows SDK to mingw-w64, does wine allow it?

* Anyone can copy my patch to wine. No restriction.