On 06.05.2020 15:09, Martin Storsjö wrote:
Or call directly GetEnvironment directly?

If it works on all relevant Windows versions, that sounds good.

MSDN says it's supported since XP so I suppose so, but I can't guarantee it. I can only test on windows 10 at the moment.

Did I understand it correctly (from the patch, which has the code within "#if _WIN32_WINNT >= _WIN32_WINNT_WIN10") that GetEnvironmentVariable is supported in UWP (10) but not WinStore on 8?

In that case, I'd prefer not to inline the call further up but just keep it winstorecompat - so that on Win 8 it'd be a stub function that just returns a failure.

Sounds good to me.

Thanks,

Jacek