在 6/14/21 3:58 PM, Martin Storsjö 写道:

BTW, one different aspect of this initialization; if you have a DLL that is built with -funsigned-char, and this is loaded by an EXE that isn't built that way, the DLL still initializes the lconv info to unsigned mode. The same happens with MSVC too (as long as building with -MD so that it uses a shared CRT DLL), even though it seems like MSVC has intended for it not to override it in that case.

I pushed this patch after updating the symbol.

I believe the use of `-funsigned-char` is rare, and people who specify this option shall have been cautious to add it everywhere, so the disagreement of signness of `char` isn't a big issue.

--
Best regards,
Liu Hao