在 2021-06-30 12:29, Biswapriyo Nath 写道:
Same mistake as previous. How did you catch those warnings? I copied
the modified header to /mingw64/x86_64-w43-mingw32/include folder then
compile a simple file with `#include <windows.h>`. But gcc and clang
shows nothing. I did something wrong but can't figure it out.

GCC does not warn about code in system paths. I usually use this command to
examine headers:

  /mingw32/bin/gcc -xc++ -fsyntax-only -ansi -Wall -Wextra  \
    -D_WIN32_WINNT=0xFFFF -Wno-{long-long,expansion-to-defined}  \
    -Imingw-w64-headers/include/  -include windows.h  \
    mingw-w64-headers/include/winsvc.h

Hope it helps.

I pushed this patch, following a commit that removed those two erroneous macros.

--
Best regards,
LIU Hao