I'm not too excited about it.  The patches apply to GCC 8, so they're a bit
too stale to submit.  Two of the patches came from gcc.gnu.org so I think
they were already submitted.   The rest of the patches are more like
opinions or configuration desires, so they might trigger debates and cause
problems for users with different opinions.

--David Grayson