On Saturday 12 March 2022 19:14:49 Biswapriyo Nath wrote:
> Just curious. If you have compiled a kernel driver with mingw-w64,
> would you like to provide the project link? I am eager to learn it.

Yes, I successfully compiled NT kernel driver with mingw-w64.

But due to lot of bugs in GCC and GNU LD I had to include lot of
workarounds into make process and also to post-process and edit compiled
PE (.sys) binary to make everything working.

This NT kernel driver implements giveio.sys interface which allows
privileged user applications to access x86 I/O ports via inb/outb
processor instructions, by changing x86 IO privilege level.

Source code, including all workarounds for GCC, is under GPLv2+ licence
and now available at github: https://github.com/pali/secure-giveio