在 2024-04-24 21:43, Antonin Décimo 写道:
This helps when vendoring winpthreads as a subtree.
---

I've just copied the root .gitignore. Works as expected.

  mingw-w64-libraries/winpthreads/.gitignore | 41 ++++++++++++++++++++++
  1 file changed, 41 insertions(+)
  create mode 100644 mingw-w64-libraries/winpthreads/.gitignore

Do you wish to create a separate repository for winpthreads, and commit
.gitigoore there?

In mingw-w64 the top-level .gitignore applies and there is no need to maintain a same one in a subdirectory. If you would like to fork a separate directory, you can just copy the top-level one. (BTW I don't think it's necessary; you can fork mingw-w64 as a whole, and it makes rebasing automatic and easier.)

--
Best regards,
LIU Hao